Kajang | Development Land | Ready Infra
Kajang is believed to be originally explored by the indigenous people of the Temuan tribe since 1580. This tribe named Kajang are based on a type of screw pines that is used to make roof that grows abundantly in the area.
The second opinion: This is in conjunction with the shape of the nailed roof. A member of Ujong River named Batin Berenggai Besi, had set up several huts on the riverside, located in the current area by using a type of screw pines for building the cascading nailed roof. Then, he concludes this place is suitable for settlement.
Kajang’s main population centers are Taman Saujana Impian, Sg. Kantan, Sg.Jelok, Sg.Ramal, Sungai Chua, Sg. Sekamat, Bandar Mahkota, Jalan Reko, Jalan Bukit, Taman Prima Saujana, Taman Kantan Permai, Taman Kajang Perdana, Taman Sri Ramal, Taman Kajang Prima, Bandar Teknologi , Semenyih Town and Berenang
The center of Kajang is Old Town. Most of the colonial-era buildings were constructed around the 1920s to 1930s. The architecture of these shop houses is a combination of traditional Chinese and European designs. The ground floor was used mostly for commercial activities and the upper floor as the family living quarter.
* Location ; Kajang / Semenyih
* Property ; Development Land
* Title ; Commercial / Residential
* Tenure ; Leasehold till 2120
* Conditions ; Ready infra, road access
* Total size ; 42 acres
Posting ID: 832894