Putra Industrial Park
Puchong Putra Industrial Park 2.5 story semi d factory for rent, Selangor
Contact us 012-7927511
Semi d factory for rent
- 2.5 story Semi detached factory
- Brand new
- Land area 12,000 sf
- Build-up 9,000 sf
- Eave height 30 feet
- Power 200amp
- Rental Rm20,000
Taman Perindustrian Putra
New Industrial Master Plan
The government’s implementation of the New Industrial Master Plan 2030 to propel the country’s economic growth.
Four missions have been formulate to drive industry transformation at a large scale
- Encourage industries to innovate and produce more sophisticated products
- To embrace technology and digital transformation to dive into innovative and enhance productivity
- Pushing to net zero through sustainable practices and green initiatives
- Safeguard the economic security and inclusivity via enabling supply chain security
Interventions for high-impact sectors like E&E, Chemical, EV, Pharmaceuticals, Minerals and metal and due to industry’s growing trajectory to the creation high-skilled jobs
Value-added and improvement in automation and technological advancements expected to grow the median salary in the manufacturing sector to reach from Rm1,976 to Rm4,510.
To provide the immediate roll-out of NIMP implementation several mission-base projects have been identify. These fundamental projects are expect to accelerate the developments of an inclusive ecosystem that integrates SME’s into the value chain and rally the entire industry.
The New Industrial Master Plan 2030 expect costing some RM95 billion in total investment over the seven year long plan period of its implementation towards higher value-added activities is expect to provide employment for 3.3 million people through the creation of high-skilled jobs.
Semi-d factory 2023
16 units New launch semi d factory for sale in Selangor, Malaysia. Contact us to know more at 012-7927511.
Subang Jaya USJ
USJ Subang Jaya ground floor shops and upper offices for rental, A commercial hub in USJ Taipan, Selangor.
Shops and offices for rent USJ
- Ground floor shops
- Upper offices
- 22×70, 22×80
- Intermediate, corner*
USJ 10 is located within the larger township of Subang Jaya in Selangor, Malaysia, well-established and vibrant suburban city in the klang valley region.
Strategically location providing easy access to major highways cater to both residents and the broader Subang Jaya community.
The commercial hub can attract shoppers, diners, services seeker and more from nearby neighborhoods.
Amazon Web Services
Amazon Web Services announced to invest at lease MYR 25.5 billion in Malaysia by 2037.
AWS is a subsidiary of Amazon.com, inc. by 2006.
It is a comprehensive and widely used cloud computing platform that offers a variety of cloud services including computing power, storage, databases, analytics and more.
Infrastructure and services
AWS provides a vast of cloud-based infrastructure and services to individuals and businesses or organisations.
The popular offerings include
- Amazon EC2 ( elastic compute cloud )for scalable victual servers
- Amazon S3 ( simple storage service ) for object storage
- Amazon RDS ( relational database service ) for manage relational databases
- Amazon Lambda for server less computing.
AWS has a global network of data centres and availability zones allowing customers to deploy their applications and services worldwide while ensure redundancy and high availability.
Played a significant role in transforming the IT industry by enable to scale their resources on-demand, reduce infrastructure costs and innovate more rapidly.
What it can bring to country when invests in Malaysia
When Amazon Wed Services invests in Malaysia it can bring several benefits and features to the country. follow are some of the potential advantages;
- Job recreation – often lead to the creation of jobs in various sectors including IT, data centre operations and support services.
- Economic growth – contribute to the country’s economic growth by attracting other businesses startups to use AWS services
- infrastructure development – Invest in local infrastructure networking and data centre facilities to establish and operate data centres and cloud services
- Skills development – typically provides training and certification programs to local IT professionals
- Support for startups – offers support and resources for startups and small businesses, this can encourage entrepreneurship and innovation in Malaysia.
- Reduced latency – having local data centres can reduce latency for businesses and users in Malaysia when accessing cloud services.
- Redundancy recovery – builds multiple data centres in a region which can provide redundancy recovery capabilities to reduce crucial for businesses.
- Attracting foreign investment – AWS’s presence can signal to other international tech companies that Malaysia is a favourable destination for investment to attract more foreign direct investment (FDI) and boost the country’s tech ecosystem.
- Global reach – easily expand their operations globally leveraging AWS’s extensive global network of data centres and services.
However it’s can also be challenges about data privacy and security, potential environmental impacts and competition with local providers.
Government to address these issues ensure that the investment is mutually beneficial for both parties and the Malaysia economy as a whole.
The Park Sky Residence Pavilion
The Park Sky Residence apartments locate Opposite Pavilion Bukit Jalil Kuala Lumpur , Partly fitted service apartment for sale and rent.
Bukit Jalil Residence
- Service residence
- 1,044 sq.ft
- Partially furnished
- For sale and rental
- LRT station
- Pavilion Mall
- Retail & Shops
- Recreation Park
- Local & international schools