Malaysia My Second Home
The Malaysia My second Home (MM2H) program is a long-term visa program that allows foreigners to retire and live in Malaysia for an extend period of time.
Open to professions and citizens of all countries recognized by Malaysia regardless of race, religion, gender and age together with their spouses and children below the age of 21 years old.
Term and Condition
- The main applicants must be 21 years old and above
- Applicant must show proof of financial capability to support their stay in Malaysia, the minimum financial requirement are varies depending on the applicant’s age, liquid assets or monthly income.
- Must have a valid medical insurance policy in Malaysia.
- Applicant are require that to place a security bond or ( fixed deposit) that is refundable upon the termination of the MM2H visa.
- The MM2H visa will issue for a period of Ten years.
- Visa holder are allow to work in Malaysia under certain conditions
- MM2H visa holder are allow to buying property in Malaysia subject to certain conditions
- Dependent of MM2H visa holder are allow to enroll in public or private schools in Malaysia.
Security bond for aged below 50 years old*
- Open a fixed deposit account of Rm300,000
- Participant allow to withdraw up to RM150,000 after a year in purpose of buying house, medical and children educations.
- Maintain a minimum of RM150,000 throughout stay in Malaysia
Security bond for aged 50 years old and above*
- Proof of pension monthly income of >RM10,000 or open a fix deposit account amount of RM150,000
- Participant allow to withdraw up to RM50,000 after a year in purpose of buying house, medical and children educations.
- Open a fixed deposit account of Rm300,000.
- Participant allow to withdraw up to RM150,000 after a year in purpose of Purchasing house, medical and children educations.
- Maintain a minimum of RM100,000 throughout stay in Malaysia
- Lower down the fix deposit from Rm150,000 to RM100,000 provide that like owing property cost at RM1 million and above in Malaysia.
- Provide a medical report of all include from any private hospital or registered clinic in Malaysia.
- A valid medical insurance coverage from any insurance company Malaysia
Purchase house in Malaysia
Participants are allow to buying property that worth over RM1 million at Kuala Lumpur State or over RM2 million in Selangor State .
The program offers various benefits including tax exempt, easy visa procedure and high standard of living at a reasonable cost.
- Allows to multiple entries and exits without addition visas needed
- Tax exemption for oversea income that is remitt into Malaysia
- Could open a bank account in Malaysia easier for financial banking needs
- Enrol in both public and private schools in the country
- Access both public and private medical services
- Import one car into Malaysia or make purchase locally at a duty-free rate
- Hire a foreign maid if meet certain conditions .
- Applicants can make pre-application online or by visiting the MM2H centre in Malaysia
- Submit the necessary documents such as proof of financial, medical insurance and other relevant documents .
- MM2H visa with be issue once applications has been approve
- To pay the relevant fees including visa processing fee and the security bond
- Upon arrival in Malaysia visa holder needs to visit the Immigration Department to have their visa endorse and collect their identity card.
Malaysia my second home program has been in operation since 2002 making it a reliable and safe option for those who want to make Malaysia their second home.
**above article just for read only, further clarifications please go through READ MORE.